Log in
E-mail
Password
Show password
Remember
Forgot password ?
Become a member for free
Sign up
Sign up
New member
Sign up for FREE
New customer
Discover our services
Settings
Settings
Dynamic quotes 
OFFON
  1. Homepage
  2. Equities
  3. United Kingdom
  4. London Stock Exchange
  5. Travis Perkins plc
  6. News
  7. Summary
    TPK   GB00BK9RKT01

TRAVIS PERKINS PLC

(TPK)
  Report
Real-time Estimate Quote. Real-time Estimate Cboe Europe - 01/28 07:14:31 am
1473 GBX   -0.64%
01/11FTSE 100 Closes Up 0.6% Driven by Healthcare, Retail, Oil
DJ
01/11FTSE 100 Rises as Oil, Mining Stocks Gain
DJ
01/11UK's First-Ever Gilt Auction Post-QE Should Go Fine
DJ
SummaryQuotesChartsNewsRatingsCalendarCompanyFinancialsConsensusRevisions 
SummaryMost relevantAll NewsAnalyst Reco.Other languagesPress ReleasesOfficial PublicationsSector newsMarketScreener Strategies

Travis Perkins plc acquired remaining 85% stake in Staircraft Group Limited.

11/03/2021 EST

Travis Perkins plc (LSE:TPK) acquired remaining 85% stake in Staircraft Group Limited on November 3, 2021. Travis Perkins first acquired a minority share (15%) in Staircraft in 2015 and it has now fully acquired Staircraft Travis Perkins plc (LSE:TPK) completed the acquisition of a remaining 85% stake in Staircraft Group Limited on November 3, 2021.


ę S&P Capital IQ 2021
All news about TRAVIS PERKINS PLC
01/11FTSE 100 Closes Up 0.6% Driven by Healthcare, Retail, Oil
DJ
01/11FTSE 100 Rises as Oil, Mining Stocks Gain
DJ
01/11UK's First-Ever Gilt Auction Post-QE Should Go Fine
DJ
01/11Diaceutics Hires Ergomed Official as CFO
MT
2021Travis Perkins plc acquired Russell House, Walton on-Thames, Surrey from Palace Capital..
CI
2021Travis Perkins Extends Share Buyback Program By $93 Million
MT
2021TRAVIS PERKINS : signs up to Disability Confident scheme
PU
2021Britain's Wickes raises profit guidance on resilient trading
RE
2021Deutsche Bank's Depositary Receipts Virtual Investor Conference presentations now avail..
AQ
2021International companies to host live webcasts at Deutsche Bank's Depositary Receipts Vi..
AQ
More news
Analyst Recommendations on TRAVIS PERKINS PLC
More recommendations
Financials
Sales 2021 4 634 M 6 201 M 6 201 M
Net income 2021 228 M 305 M 305 M
Net Debt 2021 465 M 622 M 622 M
P/E ratio 2021 14,7x
Yield 2021 5,06%
Capitalization 3 221 M 4 314 M 4 310 M
EV / Sales 2021 0,80x
EV / Sales 2022 0,74x
Nbr of Employees 28 710
Free-Float 97,0%
Chart TRAVIS PERKINS PLC
Duration : Period :
Travis Perkins plc Technical Analysis Chart | TPK | GB00BK9RKT01 | MarketScreener
Technical analysis trends TRAVIS PERKINS PLC
Short TermMid-TermLong Term
TrendsBearishNeutralBearish
Income Statement Evolution
Consensus
Sell
Buy
Mean consensus OUTPERFORM
Number of Analysts 22
Last Close Price 1 482,50 GBX
Average target price 1 881,78 GBX
Spread / Average Target 26,9%
EPS Revisions
Managers and Directors
Nicholas John Roberts Chief Executive Officer & Director
Alan Richard Williams Chief Financial Officer & Director
Jasmine Mary Whitbread Non-Executive Chairman
Phil Tenney Chief Information & Technology Officer
Frank Mark Elkins Chief Operating Officer
Sector and Competitors
1st jan.Capi. (M$)
TRAVIS PERKINS PLC-4.63%4 319
THE HOME DEPOT, INC.-14.12%372 198
LOWE'S COMPANIES, INC.-12.59%152 220
FLOOR & DECOR HOLDINGS, INC.-24.08%10 423
KINGFISHER PLC-4.37%8 926
HOME PRODUCT CENTER PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED-3.45%5 528