[ ] Check this box if no longer subject to Section 16. Form 4 or Form 5 obligations may continue. See Instruction 1(b).
UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
STATEMENT OF CHANGES IN BENEFICIAL OWNERSHIP OF
Filed pursuant to Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 or
Section 30(h) of the Investment Company Act of 1940
1. Name and Address of Reporting Person *
HEACOCK THOMAS B
2. Issuer Name and Ticker or Trading Symbol
BUCKLE INC [ BKE ]
2407 W 24TH STREET
3. Date of Earliest Transaction (MM/DD/YYYY)
KEARNEY, NE 68845
4. If Amendment, Date Original Filed (MM/DD/YYYY)
6. Individual or Joint/Group Filing (Check Applicable Line)
_X _ Form filed by One Reporting Person ___ Form filed by More than One Reporting Person
Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
2. Trans. Date 2A. Deemed
Common Stock Common Stock
4. Securities Acquired (A) 5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned or Disposed of (D)
OMB APPROVAL OMB Number: 3235-0287 Estimated average burden hours per response... 0.5
Table II - Derivative Securities Beneficially Owned (e.g., puts, calls, warrants, options, convertible securities)
3A. Deemed 4. Trans. Code 5. Number of
Explanation of Responses:
6. Date Exercisable and 7. Title and Amount of Expiration Date
Reporting Owner Name / Address
HEACOCK THOMAS B 2407 W 24TH STREET KEARNEY, NE 68845
SVP Finance, Treasurer and CFO
Signatures Thomas B. Heacock
**Signature of Reporting Person
Reminder: Report on a separate line for each class of securities beneficially owned directly or indirectly.
* If the form is filed by more than one reporting person, see Instruction 4(b)(v).
8. Price of 9. Number of Derivative
** Intentional misstatements or omissions of facts constitute Federal Criminal Violations. See 18 U.S.C. 1001 and 15 U.S.C. 78ff(a). Note: File three copies of this Form, one of which must be manually signed. If space is insufficient, see Instruction 6 for procedure.
Persons who respond to the collection of information contained in this form are not required to respond unless the form displays a currently valid OMB control number.
This is an excerpt of the original content. To continue reading it, access the original document here.