Log in
E-mail
Password
Show password
Remember
Forgot password ?
Become a member for free
Sign up
Sign up
New member
Sign up for FREE
New customer
Discover our services
Settings
Settings
Dynamic quotes 
OFFON

TELEFÓNICA DEUTSCHLAND HOLDING AG

(O2D)
  Report
SummaryQuotesChartsNewsRatingsCalendarCompanyFinancialsConsensusRevisions 
SummaryMost relevantAll NewsAnalyst Reco.Other languagesPress ReleasesOfficial PublicationsSector newsMarketScreener Strategies

Telxius Telecom S.A. completed the acquisition of remaining stake in approximately 10,100 mobile sites of Telefónica Deutschland Holding AG.

08/02/2021 EDT

Telxius Telecom S.A. signed an agreement to acquire the remaining stake in approximately 10,100 mobile sites of Telefónica Deutschland Holding AG (XTRA:O2D) on June 4, 2020. Total consideration for the 100% stake in transaction is €1.5 billion on a cash and debt free basis. Telxius Telecom S.A. will finance 90% of the value of the acquisition via a capital increase (to be subscribed by its current shareholders in proportion to their participation in the company) and by internally generated resources. The remaining 10% will be financed through incremental debt. The transaction is subject to regulatory approvals, in particular the German Federal Cartel Office. The transaction is structured in two phases: Telxius Telecom S.A. will acquire approximately 60% of the portfolio first and the remaining 40% by August 2021. As of September 1, 2020, Telxius Telecom S.A. acquired 5,975 rooftop sites and 58 tower sites included in the first tranche for €896 million to be paid in two installments. First installment of 85% to be paid in second half of 2020 and remaining in third quarter of 2025. Javier Amantegui, Frederik Mühl, Samir Azzouzi, Daniel García, Laura Geli, Rodrigo Uría, Juan Puras, Jaime Almenar, Octavio Canseco, Gerd Hegele, Dennis Blechinger, Amrei Fuder, Dimitri Slobodenjuk, Christian Kremer, Mélissa Kdyem, Nina Aymé, Marc Mehlen, Veronika Kaszas and Tjasa Perger of Clifford Chance acted as legal advisors for Telxius Telecom S.A. in the transaction. Nick Elverston, Amanda Hale of Ashurst LLP, Benedikt von Schorlemer, Maximilian Uibeleisen, Michael Holzhäuser, Gerrit Clasen, Andreas Mauroschat, Holger Mlynek, Juditha von der Heydt of Ashurst LLP Germany and Tim Brookes of Ashurst Australia acted as legal advisors to Telxius Telecom. Oliver Thurn, Martin Kuhn, Anna-Lena Lill, Nina Hartmann, Kai Neuhaus, Björn Herbers, Stefan Höß, Marc Seibold, Frederik Leenen and Frederik Leenen of CMS Germany acted as legal advisor to Telefónica Deutschland Holding AG. Joachim Gores and Maximilian Ziegler of Kümmerlein Simon & Partner acted as legal advisor to Telefónica Deutschland Holding AG. Fernando Vives and Álvaro López-Jorrín of Garrigues acted as legal advisor for Telefónica. Andreas Stoecklin, Jeff Schiedemeyer and Simon von Witzleben of Duff & Phelps acted as lead financial advisor and rendered a fairness opinion to Telefónica Deutschland in connection with the transaction. Calvo Serna, Maria Alicia and Muñoz Estrada, Jaime of KPMG acted Financial advisor and due diligence provider to Telxius Telecom. Telxius Telecom S.A. completed the acquisition of remaining stake in approximately 10,100 mobile sites of Telefónica Deutschland Holding AG (XTRA:O2D) on August 2, 2021.


© S&P Capital IQ 2021
All news about TELEFÓNICA DEUTSCHLAND HOLDING AG
09/23TELEFÓNICA DEUTSCHLAND : Launch of the world's first cyber security for robots laboratory ..
PU
09/22TELEFÓNICA DEUTSCHLAND : O2 succeeds in making Germany's first voice call on the 5G live n..
PU
09/22TELEFONICA DEUTSCHLAND : Goldman Sachs gives a Sell rating
MD
09/21DGAP-AFR : O2 Telefónica Deutschland Finanzierungs GmbH: Preliminary announcement of the p..
DJ
09/17TELEFÓNICA DEUTSCHLAND : O2 to offer all-new iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13 a..
PU
09/08TELEFÓNICA DEUTSCHLAND : O2 controls racing vehicles at IAA in real time via 5G network
PU
09/03TELEFÓNICA DEUTSCHLAND : O2 offers fastest 5G network in Germany
PU
09/01TELEFÓNICA DEUTSCHLAND : O2 and Stiftung Digitale Chancen launch education campaign for se..
PU
09/01TELEFÓNICA DEUTSCHLAND : O2 Business makes New Work efficient for companies
PU
08/27DGAP-AFR : O2 Telefónica Deutschland Finanzierungs GmbH: Preliminary announcement of the p..
DJ
More news
Analyst Recommendations on TELEFÓNICA DEUTSCHLAND HOLDING AG
More recommendations
Financials
Sales 2021 7 690 M 9 011 M 9 011 M
Net income 2021 -3,19 M -3,74 M -3,74 M
Net Debt 2021 3 326 M 3 897 M 3 897 M
P/E ratio 2021 -580x
Yield 2021 7,50%
Capitalization 7 112 M 8 328 M 8 334 M
EV / Sales 2021 1,36x
EV / Sales 2022 1,36x
Nbr of Employees 7 852
Free-Float 30,8%
Chart TELEFÓNICA DEUTSCHLAND HOLDING AG
Duration : Period :
Telefónica Deutschland Holding AG Technical Analysis Chart | O2D | DE000A1J5RX9 | MarketScreener
Technical analysis trends TELEFÓNICA DEUTSCHLAND HOLDING AG
Short TermMid-TermLong Term
TrendsNeutralNeutralNeutral
Income Statement Evolution
Consensus
Sell
Buy
Mean consensus OUTPERFORM
Number of Analysts 21
Last Close Price 2,39 €
Average target price 2,71 €
Spread / Average Target 13,3%
EPS Revisions
Managers and Directors
Markus Haas CEO & Chief Operating Officer
Markus Rolle Chief Financial Officer
Peter D. Löscher Chairman-Supervisory Board
Mallik Rao Chief Technology Officer
Patricia Cobián González Member-Supervisory Board
Sector and Competitors