Sunrise UPC announces today its new executive leadership team, combining the best talent from both companies with the goal of stability and strategic clarity.
Sunrise UPC Executive Committee | Click here to see leadership profiles & the new org chart
- André Krause, CEO
- Severina Pascu, Deputy CEO and Chief Operating Officer
- Jany Fruytier, Chief Financial Officer
- Elmar Grasser, Chief Technical Officer
- Duncan Macdonald, Chief Information Officer
- Tobias Foster, Chief Human Resources Officer
- Stefan Fuchs, Chief Marketing Officer
- Giuseppe Bonina, Chief Sales Officer
- Robert Wigger, Chief Business Officer
- Françoise Clemes, Chief Customer Officer
- Christoph Richartz, Chief YOL Officer
- Mick Fernhout, Chief Strategy & Transformation Officer
- Nadine Zollinger, General Counsel
- Marcel Huber, Chief Regulatory & Access Officer
"Today's leadership appointments at Sunrise UPC represent a huge step forward in Liberty Global's ambition to create the most exciting connectivity platform the Swiss market has ever seen. I am incredibly proud that we have been able to appoint a team of such talented and experienced executives. Under Andre's direction, I know that the whole Executive Committee will lead by example, providing continuity and strategic clarity as we cement our plans to create a truly converged Swiss champion" commented Mike Fries, CEO, Liberty Global.
"With the new Executive Committee, the Sunrise UPC business has a world-class team ready to lead from the front and to give the combined company the best possible start. And, as with the entire integration, I have placed particular emphasis on a stable organization, the best blend of leaders from both companies and a balanced share of responsibilities. I look forward to working with the new EC and shaping our new company's future with all employees of Sunrise and UPC" commented André Krause, CEO of the Sunrise UPC business.
The new EC will start their work immediately and help define the next steps and processes of the integration program in detail.