Log in
E-mail
Password
Show password
Remember
Forgot password ?
Become a member for free
Sign up
Sign up
New member
Sign up for FREE
New customer
Discover our services
Settings
Settings
Dynamic quotes 
OFFON
  1. Homepage
  2. Equities
  3. Australia
  4. Australian Stock Exchange
  5. Mallee Resources Limited
  6. News
  7. Summary
    MYL   AU000000MYL5

MALLEE RESOURCES LIMITED

(MYL)
SummaryChartsNewsCalendarCompanyFinancials 
SummaryMost relevantAll NewsOther languagesPress ReleasesOfficial PublicationsSector news

Myanmar Metals Limited cancelled the acquisition of Two Exploration Licences in Wuntho Project from Myanmar Reserves Development Company Limited.

03/15/2021 EST

Myanmar Metals Limited (ASX:MYL) entered into binding agreement to acquire two exploration licences in Wuntho Project from Myanmar Reserves Development Company Limited for AUD 4 million on January 21, 2021. Under the terms, Myanmar Metals Limited will pay AUD 0.4 million in cash and AUD 3.6 million in shares under two tranches where Myanmar Metals Limited will issues 51% of consideration shares on satisfactory completion of due diligence and other customary conditions precedent in first tranche and remaining 49% of consideration shares on September 1, 2021 in second tranche. Deposit of AUD 0.2 million will be paid within 5 days. Half of this amount will be non-refundable after the completion of due diligence. Shares issued will be subject to a 6 month escrow period from the date of issue. Myanmar Reserves Development Company Limited entitled to a 1% net smelter return. Myanmar Metals Limited (ASX:MYL) cancelled the acquisition of Two Exploration Licences in Wuntho Project from Myanmar Reserves Development Company Limited on March 15, 2021.


© S&P Capital IQ 2021
All news about MALLEE RESOURCES LIMITED
11/24Mallee Resources Limited Announces Resignation of Andrew Teo as Non-Executive Director
CI
09/29MALLEE RESOURCES LIMITED : REVERSE SPLIT: 1 of 10
FA
09/19Myanmar Metals Limited Reports Consolidated Earnings Results for the Full Year Ended Ju..
CI
07/21Myanmar Metals Reportedly Looks to Divest Bawdwin Assets
CI
07/20Myanmar Metals to sell Bawdwin project in wake of coup
RE
06/24MYANMAR METALS : Requests to Extend Voluntary Bourse Suspension Due to Political Situation..
MT
06/21MYANMAR METALS LIMITED(ASX : MYL) dropped from S&P/ASX Emerging Companies Index
CI
04/19Myanmar Metals Limited Provides Bawdwin Technical Update - Mining Optimization
CI
03/21Myanmar Metals Limited Provides Bawdwin Project Technical Update
CI
03/15Myanmar Metals Limited Reports Earnings Results for the Half Year Ended December 31, 20..
CI
More news
Financials
Sales 2021 - - -
Net income 2021 -8,64 M -6,09 M -6,09 M
Net cash 2021 10,6 M 7,48 M 7,48 M
P/E ratio 2021 -15,1x
Yield 2021 -
Capitalization 133 M 93,8 M 93,8 M
EV / Sales 2020 -
EV / Sales 2021 -
Nbr of Employees -
Free-Float 62,3%
Chart MALLEE RESOURCES LIMITED
Duration : Period :
Mallee Resources Limited Technical Analysis Chart | MYL | AU000000MYL5 | MarketScreener
Income Statement Evolution
Managers and Directors
John Lamb Executive Chairman & Chief Executive Officer
Rowan Saint John Caren CFO, Secretary & Executive Director
Jeffrey John Moore Executive Director
Paul Erwin Albert Arndt Non-Executive Director
Ross Dinsdale GM-Investor Relations & Corporate Affairs
Sector and Competitors
1st jan.Capi. (M$)
MALLEE RESOURCES LIMITED-26.32%93
BHP GROUP-6.69%140 349
RIO TINTO PLC-16.30%100 384
GLENCORE PLC51.03%61 034
ANGLO AMERICAN PLC15.49%44 004
GRUPO MÉXICO, S.A.B. DE C.V.8.48%33 156