Hutchison Telecommunications Hong Kong : FORM OF PROXY FOR USE AT THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
03/30/2021 | 05:19am EDT
FORM OF PROXY FOR USE AT THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
of being the registered holder(s) of(note 2)shares of HK$0.25 each in the share capital ofHUTCHISON TELECOMMUNICATIONS HONG KONG HOLDINGS LIMITED (the "Company"), hereby appoint(note 3)
of or failing him, THE CHAIRMAN OF THE MEETING, as my/our proxy to act for me/us at the annual general meeting (or at any adjournment or postponement thereof) (the "Meeting") of the Company to be held at the Conference Room, 18th Floor, Hutchison Telecom Tower, 99 Cheung Fai Road, Tsing Yi, Hong Kong on Monday, 10 May 2021 at 12:30 pm (or, in the event that a black rainstorm warning signal or tropical cyclone warning signal no. 8 or above is in force in Hong Kong at 9:00 am on that day, at the same time and place on Tuesday, 11 May 2021) and to vote for me/us as directed below or, if no such indication is given, as my/our proxy thinks fit.
1. To consider and adopt the audited financial statements together with the directors' report and the report of the independent auditor for the year ended 31 December 2020
2. To declare a final dividend 3. (a) To re-elect Mr LUI Dennis Pok Man as director
(b) To re-elect Mr KOO Sing Fai as director
(c) To re-elect Dr WONG Yick Ming, Rosanna as director
(d) To authorise the board of directors to fix the directors' remuneration
4. To re-appoint PricewaterhouseCoopers as the auditor and to authorise the board of directors to fix the auditor's remuneration
5. To grant a general mandate to the directors to issue new shares of the Company
6. To grant a general mandate to the directors to repurchase shares of the Company
1. Full name(s) and address(es) to be inserted inBLOCK CAPITALS.
2. Please insert the number of shares of HK$0.25 each registered in your name(s). If no number is inserted, this form of proxy will be deemed to relate to all the shares of the Company registered in your name(s).
3. Please insert the name and address of the proxy desired.IF NO NAME IS INSERTED, THE CHAIRMAN OF THE MEETING WILL ACT AS YOUR PROXY.
4.IMPORTANT: IF YOU WISH TO VOTE FOR ANY OF THE RESOLUTIONS, PLEASE TICK ( ) IN THE RELEVANT BOX MARKED "FOR". IF YOU WISH TO VOTE AGAINST ANY OF THE RESOLUTIONS, PLEASE TICK ( ) IN THE RELEVANT BOX MARKED "AGAINST".Failure to tick either box will entitle your proxy to cast your vote at his discretion. Your proxy will also be entitled to vote at his discretion on any resolution properly put to the Meeting other than that referred to in the notice convening the Meeting. If you wish to vote part of your shares for and part of your shares against any of the resolutions in the event that a poll is called, please insert the number of shares in the relevant box.
5. The form of proxy must be signed by you or your attorney duly authorised in writing or, in the case of a corporation, must be either under its common seal or under the hand of an officer, attorney or other person authorised to sign the same.
6. Where there are joint holders of any share in the capital of the Company, any one of such joint holders may vote, either in person or by proxy, at the Meeting, but if more than one of such joint holders be present at the Meeting, the vote of the senior who tenders a vote, whether in person or by proxy, shall be accepted to the exclusion of the votes of the other joint holders, and for this purpose seniority shall be determined by the order in which the names stand in the register of members of the Company in respect of the joint holding.
7. To be valid, this form of proxy, together with the power of attorney or other authority (if any) under which it is signed, or a certified copy of such power or authority, must be deposited at the Hong Kong Share Registrar of the Company, Computershare Hong Kong Investor Services Limited at 17M Floor, Hopewell Centre, 183 Queen's Road East, Wanchai, Hong Kong no less than 48 hours before the time appointed for holding the Meeting or any adjourned or postponed meeting thereof (as the case may be).
8. If any proxy other than the Chairman of the Meeting is preferred, please insert the name and address of the proxy desired in the space provided, otherwise the proxy will be the Chairman of the Meeting. The proxy need not be a member of the Company but must attend the Meeting in person to represent you.
9. Completion and deposit of the form of proxy will not preclude you from attending and voting in person at the Meeting or at any adjourned or postponed meeting thereof (as the case may be) should you so wish, and in such event, the form of proxy shall be deemed to be revoked. If you complete and deliver the form of proxy, and do not attend and vote in person at the Meeting, a vote given in accordance with the terms of an instrument of proxy or power of attorney shall be valid notwithstanding the revocation of the proxy or the power of attorney or other authority under which the proxy was executed, provided no intimation in writing of such revocation shall have been received by the Company Secretary of the Company or the Chairman of the Meeting on the day and at the place, but before the commencement, of the Meeting or adjourned or postponed Meeting at which the proxy is used.
10. Any alteration made to this form of proxy must be initialled by the person who signs it.
11. At the Meeting or at any adjournment or postponement thereof, the Chairman of the Meeting will put each of the above resolutions to the vote by way of a poll. On a poll, every member who is present in person or by proxy or (being a corporation) is present by a duly authorised representative shall have one vote for every fully paid share of which he is the holder.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION STATEMENT
(i) "Personal Data" in these statements has the same meaning as "personal data" in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, Chapter 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong ("PDPO").
(ii) Your supply of Personal Data to the Company is on a voluntary basis and such data is used for processing your instructions as stated in this form.
(iii) Your Personal Data will not be transferred to other third parties (other than the Share Registrars of the Company) unless it is a requirement to so do by law, for example, in response to a court order or a law enforcement agency's request and will be retained for such period as may be necessary for our verification and record purposes.
(iv) You and your appointed proxy have the right to request access to and/or to correct the respective Personal Data in accordance with the provisions of the PDPO. Any such request should be in writing addressed to the Personal Data Privacy Officer of Computershare Hong Kong Investor Services Limited at 17M Floor, Hopewell Centre, 183 Queen's Road East, Wanchai, Hong Kong.
Hutchison Telecommunications Hong Kong Holdings Ltd. published this content on 30 March 2021 and is solely responsible for the information contained therein. Distributed by Public, unedited and unaltered, on 30 March 2021 09:18:07 UTC.
ę Publicnow 2021
All news about HUTCHISON TELECOMMUNICATIONS HONG KONG HOLDINGS LIMITED