Log in
E-mail
Password
Show password
Remember
Forgot password ?
Become a member for free
Sign up
Sign up
New member
Sign up for FREE
New customer
Discover our services
Settings
Settings
Dynamic quotes 
OFFON
  1. Homepage
  2. Equities
  3. Italy
  4. Borsa Italiana
  5. Eni S.p.A.
  6. News
  7. Summary
    ENI   IT0003132476

ENI S.P.A.

(ENI)
  Report
Delayed Quote. Delayed Borsa Italiana - 01/21 11:35:20 am
13.106 EUR   -1.38%
01/21ENI : Kepler Cheuvreux reiterates its Buy rating
MD
01/21ENI : Goldman Sachs remains its Buy rating
MD
01/19Energy Stocks Advance Pre-Bell Wednesday
MT
SummaryQuotesChartsNewsRatingsCalendarCompanyFinancialsConsensusRevisions 
SummaryMost relevantAll NewsAnalyst Reco.Other languagesPress ReleasesOfficial PublicationsSector newsMarketScreener Strategies

Eni Sells Stake in Algeria-Italy Gas Pipelines to Snam

11/29/2021 | 02:13am EST

By Olivia Bugault

ENI SpA agreed to sell a 49.9% stake in subsidiaries operating gas pipelines between Algeria and Italy to energy infrastructure company Snam SpA for a consideration of 385 million euros ($435.7 million).

The deal includes the onshore gas pipelines running from the Algeria and Tunisia borders to the coast of Tunisia, and the offshore gas pipelines connecting the Tunisian coast to Italy, Eni said Saturday.

Under the agreement between the two Italian companies, "Eni will contribute its entire ownership interests in the two pipelines to a newly incorporated Italian company (NewCo) in which Eni will continue to hold a 50.1% stake, whereas the remaining 49.9% will be sold to Snam," the Italian oil-and-gas company said.

The deal should be closed by the third quarter of 2022, subject to conditions such as the authorization of the Tunisian government and consent from shareholders, it said.

Write to Olivia Bugault at olivia.bugault@wsj.com

(END) Dow Jones Newswires

11-29-21 0213ET

Stocks mentioned in the article
ChangeLast1st jan.
ENI S.P.A. -1.38% 13.106 Delayed Quote.7.25%
SNAM S.P.A. -0.74% 5.084 Delayed Quote.-4.08%
WTI 0.84% 84.763 Delayed Quote.11.56%
All news about ENI S.P.A.
01/21ENI : Kepler Cheuvreux reiterates its Buy rating
MD
01/21ENI : Goldman Sachs remains its Buy rating
MD
01/19Energy Stocks Advance Pre-Bell Wednesday
MT
01/19Eni Unit Wins 10 New Exploration Licenses in the Norwegian Continential Shelf
MT
01/19Eni's Vår Energi Wins 10 Exploration Licenses in Norway
MT
01/19ENI S P A : Vår Energi has been awarded 10 new exploration licenses with 5 operatorships i..
PU
01/19ENI : Report on the purchase of treasury shares during the period from 13 to 15 December 2..
PU
01/19ENI S P A : Finproject ISCC Plus certified products
PU
01/19E-MOBILITY : Enel x, be charge and eni in synergy for electric vehicle charging
PU
01/19ENI S P A : The President of Cote d'Ivoire Alassane Ouattara meets Eni's CEO Claudio Desca..
PU
More news
Analyst Recommendations on ENI S.P.A.
More recommendations
Financials
Sales 2021 71 100 M 80 649 M 80 649 M
Net income 2021 3 863 M 4 382 M 4 382 M
Net Debt 2021 16 506 M 18 723 M 18 723 M
P/E ratio 2021 12,0x
Yield 2021 6,54%
Capitalization 46 375 M 52 597 M 52 603 M
EV / Sales 2021 0,88x
EV / Sales 2022 0,77x
Nbr of Employees 31 495
Free-Float -
Chart ENI S.P.A.
Duration : Period :
Eni S.p.A. Technical Analysis Chart | ENI | IT0003132476 | MarketScreener
Technical analysis trends ENI S.P.A.
Short TermMid-TermLong Term
TrendsBullishBullishBullish
Income Statement Evolution
Consensus
Sell
Buy
Mean consensus OUTPERFORM
Number of Analysts 26
Last Close Price 13,11 €
Average target price 14,51 €
Spread / Average Target 10,7%
EPS Revisions
Managers and Directors
Claudio Descalzi COO-Exploration & Production Division
Francesco Gattei Chief Financial Officer
Lucia Calvosa Chairman
Francesca Zarri Director-Technology, Digital, R&D
Giuseppe Ricci Deputy Chief Operating Officer
Sector and Competitors
1st jan.Capi. (M$)
ENI S.P.A.7.25%52 597
SAUDI ARABIAN OIL COMPANY2.93%1 963 606
ROYAL DUTCH SHELL PLC11.94%186 966
TOTALENERGIES SE11.18%146 706
PETROCHINA COMPANY LIMITED12.39%142 630
PUBLIC JOINT STOCK COMPANY GAZPROM-8.68%95 988