Log in
E-mail
Password
Remember
Forgot password ?
Become a member for free
Sign up
Sign up
New member
Sign up for FREE
New customer
Discover our services
Settings
Settings
Dynamic quotes 
OFFON
  1. Homepage
  2. Equities
  3. Italy
  4. Borsa Italiana
  5. Eni S.p.A.
  6. News
  7. Summary
    ENI   IT0003132476

ENI S.P.A.

(ENI)
  Report
Real-time Estimate Quote. Real-time Estimate Tradegate - 07/26 03:59:57 pm
9.927 EUR   +2.67%
11:14aEuropean ADRs Move Higher in Monday Trading
MT
09:38aENI S P A : strikes green capacity deals in France and Spain
RE
09:25aSECTOR UPDATE : Energy Stocks Slip Premarket Monday
MT
SummaryQuotesChartsNewsRatingsCalendarCompanyFinancialsConsensusRevisions 
SummaryMost relevantAll NewsAnalyst Reco.Other languagesPress ReleasesOfficial PublicationsSector newsMarketScreener Strategies

Eni Agrees to Merger of Meleiha and Meleiha Deep Concessions in Egypt

06/15/2021 | 05:09am EDT

By Giulia Petroni

Eni SpA said Tuesday that it has signed an agreement with the Egyptian General Petroleum Corporation and Lukoil PJSC for the merger of two concessions in the country's western desert.

The Italian oil-and-gas major said the concessions of Meleiha and Meleiha Deep will be merged and extended to 2036, with the possibility of a further stretch to 2041.

The new concession, called Merged Meleiha, will be operated by Agiba--the joint venture between Eni's subsidiary IEOC Production BV and the Egyptian General Petroleum Corporation. IEOC holds a 76% interest in the concession, while Russia's Lukoil holds the remaining 24%.

Write to Giulia Petroni at giulia.petroni@wsj.com

(END) Dow Jones Newswires

06-15-21 0709ET

Stocks mentioned in the article
ChangeLast1st jan.
DJ INDUSTRIAL 0.24% 35144.31 Delayed Quote.14.56%
ENI S.P.A. 2.04% 9.866 Delayed Quote.13.11%
LONDON BRENT OIL 0.19% 74.88 Delayed Quote.43.83%
PJSC LUKOIL -1.07% 6347.5 End-of-day quote.22.82%
WTI 0.07% 72.143 Delayed Quote.48.80%
All news about ENI S.P.A.
11:14aEuropean ADRs Move Higher in Monday Trading
MT
09:38aENI S P A : strikes green capacity deals in France and Spain
RE
09:25aSECTOR UPDATE : Energy Stocks Slip Premarket Monday
MT
07:07aENI S P A : Unit Acquires Dhamma Energy Group
MT
06:24aENI S P A : to Acquire Nine Renewable Energy Projects in Spain from Azora Capita..
MT
05:44aENI S P A : to Buy Nine Renewable Energy Projects in Spain
MT
05:40aEni to Acquire 1.2-Gigawatt Renewable Portfolio in Spain
DJ
07/23ENI S P A : Teams to Develop Multi-Sector Initiatives in Kenya
MT
07/22ENI S P A : and the Nairobi office of the Italian Agency for Development Coopera..
PU
07/22ENI S P A : HSBC Downgrades ENI SpA to Hold From Buy
MT
More news
Financials
Sales 2021 64 213 M 75 811 M 75 811 M
Net income 2021 2 851 M 3 366 M 3 366 M
Net Debt 2021 16 947 M 20 008 M 20 008 M
P/E ratio 2021 12,8x
Yield 2021 7,17%
Capitalization 35 247 M 41 628 M 41 613 M
EV / Sales 2021 0,81x
EV / Sales 2022 0,75x
Nbr of Employees 31 495
Free-Float 67,8%
Chart ENI S.P.A.
Duration : Period :
Eni S.p.A. Technical Analysis Chart | ENI | IT0003132476 | MarketScreener
Technical analysis trends ENI S.P.A.
Short TermMid-TermLong Term
TrendsBearishBullishBullish
Income Statement Evolution
Consensus
Sell
Buy
Mean consensus OUTPERFORM
Number of Analysts 25
Last Close Price 9,87 €
Average target price 11,55 €
Spread / Average Target 17,0%
EPS Revisions
Managers and Directors
Claudio Descalzi Chief Executive Officer, Director & GM
Francesco Gattei Chief Financial Officer
Lucia Calvosa Chairman
Francesca Zarri Director-Technology, Digital, R&D
Giuseppe Ricci Chief Operating Officer-Energy Evolution
Sector and Competitors
1st jan.Capi. (M$)
ENI S.P.A.13.11%45 040
SAUDI ARABIAN OIL COMPANY-0.71%1 876 183
ROYAL DUTCH SHELL PLC10.37%159 941
PETROCHINA COMPANY LIMITED34.17%146 321
TOTALENERGIES SE0.95%125 422
PUBLIC JOINT STOCK COMPANY GAZPROM31.46%90 921