Log in
E-mail
Password
Show password
Remember
Forgot password ?
Become a member for free
Sign up
Sign up
New member
Sign up for FREE
New customer
Discover our services
Settings
Settings
Dynamic quotes 
OFFON

CENTENNIAL RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT, INC.

(CDEV)
  Report
SummaryQuotesChartsNewsRatingsCalendarCompanyFinancialsConsensusRevisions 
SummaryMost relevantAll NewsAnalyst Reco.Other languagesPress ReleasesOfficial PublicationsSector news

Centennial Resource Development, Inc. Announces Production Results for the First Quarter of Year 2020

05/05/2020 | 10:00am EDT

Centennial Resource Development, Inc. announced production results for the first quarter of year 2020. During the quarter, Net oil production for the first quarter averaged approximately 41,500 barrels per day, which was up 2% over the prior year period, but represents an 8% decrease from a strong fourth quarter. Average net oil equivalent production totaled approximately 71,800 barrels per day, which was relatively flat with the prior year period and represents a 10% reduction from fourth quarter.


ę S&P Capital IQ 2020
All news about CENTENNIAL RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT, INC.
09/08CENTENNIAL RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT : to Present at the Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference
AQ
08/18SECTOR UPDATE : Energy Stocks Sputter, Ending Near Intraday Lows
MT
08/18SECTOR UPDATE : Energy Stocks Still Sinking This Afternoon, Fighting Early Downside Inerti..
MT
08/18CENTENNIAL RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT : Cowen Lifts Centennial Resource Development to Market Pe..
MT
08/16CENTENNIAL RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT : EnerCom Oil & Gas Conference Presentation
PU
08/10CENTENNIAL RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT : MKM Partners Upgrades Centennial Resource Development to..
MT
08/04CENTENNIAL RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT : Management's Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condit..
AQ
08/03INSIDER TRENDS : Centennial Resource Development Insider Sells Stock for Taxes Interruptin..
MT
08/03INSIDER TRENDS : Centennial Resource Development Insider Disposes of Shares for Tax Slowin..
MT
08/03INSIDER TRENDS : Centennial Resource Development Insider Makes Shares Sale for Tax Slowing..
MT
More news
Analyst Recommendations on CENTENNIAL RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT, INC.
More recommendations
Financials (USD)
Sales 2021 884 M - -
Net income 2021 42,4 M - -
Net Debt 2021 940 M - -
P/E ratio 2021 31,3x
Yield 2021 -
Capitalization 1 626 M 1 626 M -
EV / Sales 2021 2,90x
EV / Sales 2022 2,45x
Nbr of Employees -
Free-Float 62,6%
Chart CENTENNIAL RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT, INC.
Duration : Period :
Centennial Resource Development, Inc. Technical Analysis Chart | CDEV | US15136A1025 | MarketScreener
Technical analysis trends CENTENNIAL RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT, INC.
Short TermMid-TermLong Term
TrendsBullishNeutralBullish
Income Statement Evolution
Consensus
Sell
Buy
Mean consensus HOLD
Number of Analysts 15
Last Close Price 5,82 $
Average target price 6,74 $
Spread / Average Target 15,8%
EPS Revisions
Managers and Directors
Sean R. Smith Chief Executive Officer & Director
George S. Glyphis Chief Financial Officer & Vice President
Steven J. Shapiro Non-Executive Chairman
Colleen C. Proctor Vice President-Information Technology
Matthew R. Garrison Chief Operating Officer & Vice President
Sector and Competitors