Having worked in the British, French and Swiss financial press, Romain is able to report on local and international issues, as comfortable in French as in the language of Shakespeare, Romain Fournier leads the editorial team at Marketscreener. Fine connoisseur of the English-speaking markets, Romain delivers an editorial every day on US and UK markets.
Today's analyst recommendations: Oracle, Facebook, Berkeley, Acushnet, Ocugen, London Stock Exchange, Flutter...
Recommendations today include Sidoti's upgrade to Buy on Kimball Electronics, Ocugen's downgrade and Morgan Stanley's positive view on Nokia. J.P. Morgan upgrades Berkeley from neutral to overweight.
- Acushnet : Truist increase price target to USD 48 From USD 42, maintains Hold rating
- Alphabet and Facebook were downgraded to neutral from buy at Citi
- Adidas: UBS remains long with target raised from EUR 361 to EUR 363.
- ArcelorMittal: Keybanc upgrades the ADR from USD 33 to USD 37.
- Berkeley: J.P. Morgan upgrades from neutral to overweight with a target of GBp 5400.
- BMW: Oddo keeps its advice to sell. The target price is being increased from EUR 75 to EUR 80.
- Centamin: RBC upgrades from sector perform to outperform with a target of GBP 140.
- Cushman & Wakefield : Raymond James adjusts PT to $20 From $19, keeps Outperform rating
- Flutter: Goldman Sachs remains Buy with target raised from GBp 17250 to GBp 17450.
- Kimball Electronics : Sidoti upgrades to Buy from Neutral, PT stays at USD 26
- London Stock Exchange: Credit Suisse remains Overweight with target raised from GBp 8500 to GBp 9500.
- Nokia: Morgan Stanley upgraded to Overweight from Equal-Weight
- Ocugen : Cantor Fitzgerald downgrades to Neutral From Overweight, and lowers PT to $11 from $15
- Oracle was downgraded to equal weight from overweight at Barclays
- Siemens: J.P. Morgan remains Overweight with target raised from EUR 152 to EUR 162.
- Societe Generale: AlphaValue upgrades from Accumulate to Buy with a EUR 33.40 target.
- Standex International : Barrington Research lifts price to $113 From $110, stays Outperform
- Victrex: J.P. Morgan upgrades from neutral to overweight with a target of GBp 2800.
- Texas RoadHouse : JPMorgan advances PT to $102 From $99, keeps Underweight
- Topbuild : BTIG adjusts Price Target to $257 From $256, maintains Buy rating
© MarketScreener.com 2021