Having worked in the British, French and Swiss financial press, Romain is able to report on local and international issues, as comfortable in French as in the language of Shakespeare, Romain Fournier leads the editorial team at Marketscreener. Fine connoisseur of the English-speaking markets, Romain delivers an editorial every day on US and UK markets.
Today's analyst recommendations: AstraZeneca, Aviva, Baidu, FedEx, J Sainsbury...
Among the significant changes made today, we can mention that Citigroup has returned to buy Volkswagen with a target of EUR 300 per share. Targets have been raised on several companies, including J Sainsbury and Future Plc.
- AstraZeneca: UBS has maintained his recommendation on the stock with a Buy rating. The target price is unchanged at GBp 8000
- Aviva: Morgan Stanley on Thursday cut its price target on Aviva (AV.L) to 4.40 pounds sterling ($6.21) from 4.60 pounds, reiterating an overweight rating.
- Baidu : Nomura Adjusts Baidu's Price Target to $217 From $309, Keeps at Neutral
- BT Group: Berenberg upgrades from buy to hold with a target of GBp 1.75.
- Centrica: Jefferies remains Buy with a price target reduced from GBp 60 to GBp 58.
- FedEx (FDX) has an average rating of outperform and price targets ranging from $233 to $383, according to analysts polled by Capital IQ.
- Ford Motor : JP Morgan adjusts PT to $16 From $15, maintains Overweight rating
- Future Plc: Berenberg remains Buy with target raised from GBp 2,600 to GBp 3,140.
- Cisco: Goldman Sachs adjusts PT to $60 From $59, maintains Buy rating
- Ingersoll Rand : Deutsche Bank upgrades to Buy From Hold, adjusts Price Target to $54 From $50
- J Sainsbury : Barclays increased the price target of J Sainsbury to GBP 2.85 from GBP 2.75 and maintained its overweight rating.
- Lowe's : JPMorgan lowers PT to $214 From $219, maintains Neutral rating
- Netflix : Jefferies at Buy with $620 Price Target
- NVIDIA : KeyBanc upgrades NVIDIA to Overweight from Sector Weight, Price Target is $700
- Volkswagen: Citigroup resumes its Buy rating with a EUR 300 target.
- Target : Baird raises PT to $250 From $230, keeps Outperform rating
- The Wendy's Co. It has an average rating of outperform and price targets ranging from $23 to $30, according to analysts polled by Capital IQ.
© MarketScreener.com 2021