Having worked in the British, French and Swiss financial press, Romain is able to report on local and international issues, as comfortable in French as in the language of Shakespeare, Romain Fournier leads the editorial team at Marketscreener. Fine connoisseur of the English-speaking markets, Romain delivers an editorial every day on US and UK markets.
Today's analyst recommendations: Advanced Micro Devices, AstraZeneca, Bodycote, Medtronic, Ulta Beauty...
Today's bank holiday in the U.K. significantly reduces the number of available recommendations, as many research firms are based in London. Kepler Cheuvreux is positive on AstraZeneca with a Buy rating, but lowers the price target. Credit Suisse lifts Beyond Meat's PT.
- Advanced Micro Devices : Benchmark at Buy with $100 Price Target
- AstraZeneca: Kepler Cheuvreux has a Buy rating. The target price is set at 9000 versus 9200 GBp.
- Best Buy : R5 Capital raises PT to $118 from $110, maintains Hold rating
- Beyond Meat: Credit Suisse lifts PT to $123 from $120, stays Neutral
- Bodycote: Jefferies remains long with target raised from GBp920 to GBp1000.
- Dollar General : JPMorgan adjusts PT to $260 from $250, maintains Overweight rating
- GAP : JPMorgan changes PT to $39 From $37, keeps Overweight rating
- Johnson & Johnson : Morgan Stanley at Overweight with $187 Price Target
- Medtronic : Oppenheimer raises PT to $147 From $134, maintains Outperform rating
- Royal Bank of Canada : BMO Capital changes PT to C$139 From C$131, maintains Market Perform rating
- Ulta Beauty : Goldman Sachs lifts PT to $399 from $348, maintains Buy rating
- Valneva: Guggenheim starts tracking the ADR as Buy with a USD 35 target.
© MarketScreener.com 2021