Key earnings releases. Nestlé , Intel, AT&T, Danaher, SAP SE, Hermès, Snap, Vinci, Pernod Ricard, Anglo American, Relx, Vivendi, Orange, Credit Suisse...
* Airbus launches a reorganization plan in aero structures in Europe.
* Valneva starts a phase III clinical study for its inactivated and adjuvanted Covid-19 vaccine candidate, VLA2001.
* Barry Callebaut: turnover for the first half of the financial year was flat at constant exchange rates, while results fell slightly. These figures are fairly close to expectations. Medium-term targets were confirmed.
* Credit Suisse: the net loss for Q1 reached CHF 252m, due to the Archegos scandal. The loss was smaller than expected. However, the group is under investigation by the FINMA and must strengthen its capital base.
* Nestlé: organic growth was boosted to 7.7% in Q1, well above expectations. The group confirms a growth of more than 3.6% this year.
* Credit Suisse has reached $20bn of exposure to Archegos, according to the Wall Street Journal.
* Chevron and Toyota join forces in hydrogen. SmartRent merges with SPAC
* Fifth Wall in a $2.2 billion deal.
* Sony movies available in Disney plus catalog from 2022 to 2026.
* Uber Eats is eyeing the German market, where Just Eat Takeaway is the leader.