Having worked in the British, French and Swiss financial press, Romain is able to report on local and international issues, as comfortable in French as in the language of Shakespeare, Romain Fournier leads the editorial team at Marketscreener. Fine connoisseur of the English-speaking markets, Romain delivers an editorial every day on US and UK markets.
Analysts' opinions of the day: American Express, Lyft, Mastercard, NatWest, Southwest Airlines...
Daiwa Securities is focusing on payment cards companies and has cut its recommendation on the three big players in this industry: Visa, American Express and Mastercard. Their rating is downgraded to neutral from outperform. Northcoast Research raised the recommendation on Lyft Inc. to buy from neutral after the US ridesharing company posted quarterly earnings and sales that topped estimates.
- American Express: Daiwa Securities cut its recommendation to neutral from outperform. PT up 5.5% to $180
- Aspen Technology: J.P. Morgan downgrades. to underweight from neutral. PT inches up 0.9% to $144
- AstraZeneca: JP Morgan increases his rating from Sell to Buy. The target price is unchanged at GBp 10000.
- Elementis: Morgan Stanley upgraded from Overweight to Overweight, targeting GBp 161.
- Grocery Outlet : Morgan Stanley adjusts pt to $35 from $38, maintains equal weight rating
- HollyFrontier: Wells Fargo Securities downgrades to equal-weight from underweight. PT up 3.6% to $31
- Lyft: Northcoast Research upgrades to buy from neutral. PT up 21% to $65
- Magna International : Credit Suisse maintains outperform, but trims PT to US$115
- Mastercard: Daiwa Securities cut the recommendation to neutral from outperform. PT up 5.7% to $385
- Micron: Morgan Stanley downgrades Micron Technology to equal-weight from overweight. PT unchanged at $75
- Poshmark : Cowen adjusts price target to $42 from $55, maintains outperform rating
- NatWest: Investec upgraded from Hold to Sell targeting GBp 200.
- Southwest Airlines : Goldman Sachs adjusts price target to $64 from $66, keeps buy rating
- Visa: Daiwa Securities downgrades to neutral from outperform. PT up 6.4% to $250
- Walmart : Credit Suisse raises price target to $158 from $150, maintains outperform rating
- WW International : Morgan Stanley adjusts pt to $31 from $34, maintains equal weight rating
© MarketScreener.com 2021