Analyst recommendations: M&S, Estee Lauder, Planet Fitness, Snowflake, Steel Dynamics...
Planet Fitness reported sales that topped estimates for the latest quarter, which led Morgan Stanley to initiate coverage with a recommendation of overweight. DA Davidson raised Deere & Co.'s price target after good fiscal Q3 results and a raised earnings outlook. Seaport Global initiates coverage on several metal manufacturers such as Worthington Industries and Reliance Steel & Aluminum.
- AGCO. Goldman Sachs raised the recommendation to buy from neutral. PT raised 22% to $161
- Cummins: Goldman Sachs cut the recommendation to neutral from buy. PT down 2.2% to $230
- Deere & Co: DA Davidson lifts price target to $371 from $359, neutral rating kept
- The Estee Lauder Companies : Argus adjusts pt to $375 from $360, maintains buy rating
- Hikma: Jefferies remains Buy with a price target raised from GBp 2870 to GBp 2950.
- International Consolidated Airlines Group: JP Morgan maintains his Buy rating on the stock. The target price is lowered from EUR 2.70 to EUR 2.45.
- Marks and Spencer: Berenberg remains Buy with a price target raised from GBp 195 to GBp 200.
- NCC Group: Canaccord Genuity cut its recommendation to hold from buy. PT up 3% to 340 pence
- Nov: ATB Capital upgrades to outperform from sector perform. PT jumps 47% to $18.50
- Nucor Corp: Seaport Global Securities reinstated coverage with a recommendation of buy. PT up 8.5% to $130
- Peloton Interactive : Oppenheimer adjusts pt to $140 from $150, maintains outperform rating
- Planet Fitness: Morgan Stanley initiated coverage with a recommendation of overweight. PT up 26% to $93
- Reliance Steel & Aluminum : Seaport Global starts coverage at Buy with $165 PT
- Snowflake : Jefferies lifts price target on snowflake to $275 from $250, maintains hold rating
- Steel Dynamics : Seaport Global starts coverage with Buy rating, $75 Price Target
- Trillium Therapeutics: HC Wainwright downgrades to neutral from buy, adjusts price target to $18.50 from $22
- Worthington Industries : Seaport Global initiates coverage with Neutral rating
© MarketScreener.com 2021