Having worked in the British, French and Swiss financial press, Romain is able to report on local and international issues, as comfortable in French as in the language of Shakespeare, Romain Fournier leads the editorial team at Marketscreener. Fine connoisseur of the English-speaking markets, Romain delivers an editorial every day on US and UK markets.
Analyst recommendations: Doximity, Flutter, Salesforce, Nordstrom, Best Buy...
KGI Securities upgraded Salesforce after it reported earnings and sales that topped estimates for the latest quarter, but Morgan Stanley cut its recommendation on Nordstrom although it also reported earnings and sales that topped estimates, but these didn't match the spectacular results reported by its competitors Macy's and Kohl's. BofA Securities raised Best Buy's price target after higher-than-expected fiscal Q2 results and an improved outlook.
- Avon Protection: Berenberg maintains a hold rating with a price target reduced from 2955 to 1740 GBp.
- Best Buy : BofA Securities raises pt to $157 from $145, keeps buy rating
- Beazley: Goldman Sachs resumes its Buy rating with a target of GBp 580.
- DICK'S Sporting Goods : Raymond James upgrades to market perform from underperform
- Doximity : JPMorgan downgrades to neutral from overweight; price target is $70
- Flutter: Berenberg remains a Hold with a price target raised from GBp 14,700 to GBp 15,800.
- Hiscox: Goldman Sachs resumes its Buy rating with a target of GBp 1,100.
- Lancashire Holdings: Goldman Sachs reiterates its Neutral rating with a GBP 650 target.
- Nordstrom: Morgan Stanley cut the recommendation to underweight from equal-weight. PT down 13% to $27
- Pentair: J.P. Morgan downgrades Pentair Plc to underweight from overweight. PT down 18% to $65
- Salesforce: KGI Securities raised the recommendation to outperform from neutral. PT jumps 27% to $330
- Tesco: Jefferies remains Buy with a price target raised from GBP 310 to GBP 330.
- The Bank of Nova Scotia : National Bank adjusts pt to CA$86 from CA$84, maintains sector perform rating
- Toll Brothers : Wedbush lifts pt to $64 from $58 on pricing power, maintains neutral rating
- Urban Outfitters : Morgan Stanley adjusts urban outfitters pt to $45 from $44, maintains overweight rating
- Ventas: BMO Capital Markets upgrades to market perform from underperform. PT raised 8.8% to $60
- Welltower: BMO Capital Markets raised the recommendation to outperform from market perform. PT up 18% to $100
© MarketScreener.com 2021