Having worked in the British, French and Swiss financial press, Romain is able to report on local and international issues, as comfortable in French as in the language of Shakespeare, Romain Fournier leads the editorial team at Marketscreener. Fine connoisseur of the English-speaking markets, Romain delivers an editorial every day on US and UK markets.
Analyst recommendations: Cummins, Dollar Tree, Five Below, HP, Workday...
Morgan Stanley cut its recommendations on several stocks today, with HP Inc getting downgraded after posting sales that trailed estimates. The US bank also cut its recommendation on Advance Auto for the same reasons. Ahead of its earnings announcement on Sept. 1, Morgan Stanley also downgraded Five Below to equal-weight from overweight.
- Advance Auto: Morgan Stanley downgrades Advance Auto Parts Inc. to equal-weight from overweight. PT up 5.4% to $220
- Autozone: Morgan Stanley downgrades to equal-weight from overweight. PT up 3.8% to $1,650
- Babcock: Barclays upgrades its in-line weighting to Overweight, targeting GBP 424
- Bill.com : KeyBanc adjusts price target to $275 From $175, maintains Overweight rating
- Cummins : DA Davidson starts Cummins at Buy/Add with $265 Price Target
- Dollar Tree : KeyBanc adjusts PT to $116 From $125, reiterates Overweight rating
- Five Below: Morgan Stanley downgrades to equal-weight from overweight. PT up 2.5% to $230
- HP Inc: Morgan Stanley cut the recommendation to equal-weight from overweight. PT up 6.5% to $31
- UMH Properties: Wedbush initiated coverage with a recommendation of outperform. PT up 21% to $27.50
- Salesforce : Gets a Buy rating from Goldman Sachs. The target price is being increased from USD 335 to USD 350.
- Workday : KeyBanc adjusts price target to $315 from $295, reiterates overweight rating
© MarketScreener.com 2021