Having worked in the British, French and Swiss financial press, Romain is able to report on local and international issues, as comfortable in French as in the language of Shakespeare, Romain Fournier leads the editorial team at Marketscreener. Fine connoisseur of the English-speaking markets, Romain delivers an editorial every day on US and UK markets.
Analyst recommendations: Chipotle Mexican Grill, Coherent, Merck, Microchip Technology, Valero Energy...
Every day, find a selection of analysts' recommendations covering North America and the U.K. The list only includes companies that have been the subject of a change of opinion or price target, or a new coverage. It may be updated during the session. This information can be used to shed light on the movements of certain shares or the market sentiment on a company.
- A. O. Smith Corp: Baird upgrades to outperform from neutral. PT rise 39% to $85
- Albertsons Companies: BMO Capital Markets cut the recommendation to underperform from market perform. PT down 14% to $26
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals: UBS upgrades to buy from neutral, adjusts pt to $215 from $141
- Chipotle Mexican Grill: UBS adjusts price target to $2,100 from $1,850, keeps buy rating
- Coherent: Stifel reinstated coverage with a recommendation of hold. PT up 8.4% to $270
- DFS Furniture: Berenberg remains Buy with a price target raised from GBp 340 to GBp 365.
- Fifth Third Bancorp: Goldman Sachs adjusts price target to $50.50 from $44, maintains buy rating
- Greggs: Goodbody raised the recommendation to buy from hold. PT up 16% to 3,475 pence
- Johnson Matthey: Liberum remains a Hold with a price target reduced from GBp 3150 to GBp 2900.
- Magnite: Vertical Research downgrades to Negative Rating from Positive
- Merck: Atlantic Equities adjusts pt to $100 from $92, maintains overweight rating
- Microchip Technology: Vertical Research downgrades to sell from neutral, adjusts price target to $116.50 from $163
- Prudential Financial: Credit Suisse adjusts price target to $131 from $125, maintains outperform rating
- Schwab: Atlantic Equities LLP initiated coverage with a recommendation of overweight. PT up 30% to $95
- Signature Bank : Goldman Sachs adjusts price target to $340 from $325, maintains buy rating
- Southern : Mizuho adjusts southern company pt to $55 from $60, keeps underperform rating
- Tractor Supply: BofA Securities downgrades to neutral from buy, keeps $217 price target; shares down 3%
- Valero Energy: Barclays adjusts price target to $82 from $75, maintains overweight rating
- Xenon Pharmaceuticals: Jefferies & Co adjusts pt to $50 from $28, maintains buy rating
ę MarketScreener.com 2021