Having worked in the British, French and Swiss financial press, Romain is able to report on local and international issues, as comfortable in French as in the language of Shakespeare, Romain Fournier leads the editorial team at Marketscreener. Fine connoisseur of the English-speaking markets, Romain delivers an editorial every day on US and UK markets.
Analyst recommendations: Chevron, Centene, Darktrace, Flutter, Malibu Boats...
Every day, find a selection of analysts' recommendations covering North America and the U.K. The list only includes companies that have been the subject of a change of opinion or price target, or a new coverage. It may be updated during the session. This information can be used to shed light on the movements of certain shares or the market sentiment on a company.
- Abcam: Berenberg remains a hold with a target raised from GBp 1,350 to GBp 1,400.
- Applied Materials : Susquehanna downgrades to neutral from positive
- Bakkavor: HSBC upgrades from hold to buy with a target of 150 GBp.
- Bio-Techne: KeyBanc Capital Markets raised the recommendation to overweight from sector weight. PT up 18% to $600
- Canadian National Railway : TD Securities downgrades to hold from buy, keeps CA$165 price target
- Chevron: J.P. Morgan downgrades Chevron Corp. to neutral from overweight. PT up 15% to $111
- Centene : Mizuho Securities raises PT to $75 From $67, maintains Neutral rating
- Compass: HSBC upgrades from hold to buy with a target of GBp 1,700.
- Darktrace: Berenberg remains Buy with target raised from GBP 750 to 850.
- Flutter: Wells Fargo starts tracking at Overweight, targeting GBp 18,100.
- John Wood: Berenberg remains long with a reduced target of GBP 290 to 280.
- Leslie : Berenberg upgrades to buy from hold, lifts price target to $30 from $28
- Malibu Boats : Berenberg Bank adjusts pt to $86 from $100, maintains buy rating
- Moneysupermarket: Liberum reiterates its hold rating with a target of GBP 260.
- NASDAQ 100 : Atlantic Equities adjusts PT to $220 from $216, maintains overweight rating
- New Gold: Canaccord Genuity adjusts new gold price target to CA$2 from CA$2.75, maintains buy rating
- Oracle: JP Morgan maintains its Buy rating on the stock. The target price has been raised to USD 89 from USD 77.
- Range resources: J.P. Morgan raised the recommendation to neutral from underweight. PT up 8.8% to $20
- RegenXBio : SVB Leerink adjusts price target to $44 from $40, maintains market perform rating
- Segro: Jefferies remains Hold with target raised to GBp1,300 from GBp1,100.
- SM Energy: J.P. Morgan upgrades to overweight from neutral. PT up 33% to $27
- Southwestern Energy: J.P. Morgan cut the recommendation to underweight from neutral. PT up 16% to $6
- Vulcan Materials : Exane BNP Paribas reinstates stock at outperform with $210 price target
ę MarketScreener.com 2021