Analyst recommendations: Berkshire Hathaway, eBay, General Electric, HSBC, Novavax...
HSBC reported earnings that topped estimates for the quarter ended on Aug. 2, which led Independent Research to raise its recommendation to hold from sell. After being courted by Parker-Hannifin, Meggitt gets an upgrade from HSBC. BMO Capital Markets cut the recommendation on Sanderson Farms after it agreed to be bought out for $4.53 billion by commodities trader Cargill and investment firm Continental Grain.
- Beacon Roofing Supply : Jefferies downgrades to hold from buy, price target to $56 from $69
- Berkshire Hathaway : DA Davidson raises price target to $315 from $296, maintains buy rating
- Blend Labs : Piper Sandler starts coverage at overweight with $24 price target
- Canopy Growth : Stifel Nicolaus adjusts price target to c$18 from c$21, reiterates sell rating
- Clarkson: HSBC upgrades from hold to buy targeting GBp 4000.
- Dine Brands: Deutsche Bank raised its recommendation to buy from hold. PT up 26% to $93
- eBay : Credit Suisse raises pt to $80 from $78, keeps outperform rating
- Fiserv: Exane BNP Paribas upgrades to neutral from underperform. PT up 5.1% to $116
- General Electric : Deutsche Bank adjusts pt to $103 from $14, maintains hold rating
- Hargreaves Lansdown: Exane BNP Paribas upgrades to neutral from underperform. PT down 4.7% to 1,420 pence
- Helios Towers: Berenberg remains Buy with a price target raised from GBp 203 to 224
- HSBC: Independent Research upgrades to hold from sell. PT up 4.6% to 425 pence
- Imago BioSciences : Stifel starts coverage at buy with $31 price target
- Meggitt: HSBC upgraded from buy to hold with a target of GBp 747.
- Novavax : B. Riley raises pt to $305 from $286, keeps buy rating
- ProAssurance: Piper Sandler raised the recommendation to overweight from neutral. PT up 14% to $26
- Public Storage: Raymond James upgrades to outperform from market perform. PT up 13% to $350
- Sanderson Farms: BMO Capital Markets upgrades to market perform from outperform. PT up 3.6% to $203
- Victory Capital : Morgan Stanley adjusts pt to $29 from $27, maintains underweight rating
© MarketScreener.com 2021