Having worked in the British, French and Swiss financial press, Romain is able to report on local and international issues, as comfortable in French as in the language of Shakespeare, Romain Fournier leads the editorial team at Marketscreener. Fine connoisseur of the English-speaking markets, Romain delivers an editorial every day on US and UK markets.
Analyst recommendations: Bank of America, Bodycote, Chevron, Dow Inc, Ferguson...
Jefferies upgraded Greencore from buy to hold, while McDonalds gets a price target upgrade from Barclays and Morgan Stanley sees its price target raised by Daiwea Securities. Tate & Lylegets a boost from Berenberg, which upgrades it from Hold to Buy.
- AstraZeneca: Credit Suisse analyst Dominic Lunn has maintained his recommendation on the stock with a Buy rating. The target price is still set at GBp 9000
- Bank of America : Goldman Sachs changes PT to $46 From $45, maintains Buy rating
- Bodycote: Liberum remains long with target raised from GBp980 to GBp990.
- BP Plc: Cowen starts market performance tracking with a GBp 330 target.
- Chevron : Wells Fargo Adjusts Price Target on Chevron to $110 from $109, maintains Equal-Weight rating
- ConocoPhillips : Wells Fargo changes PT to $69 from $67, stays Overweight
- Costco Wholesale : Morgan Stanley lifts PT to $415 From $410, stays Overweight
- Cranswick: Jefferies remains at Hold with a price target raised from GBp 3700 to GBp 4370.
- Dow Inc: Goldman Sachs is keeping its Neutral rating. The target price is reviewed upwards from USD 64 to USD 66.
- easyJet: JP Morgan analyst David Perry maintains his Neutral opinion on the stock. The target price continues to be set at GBp 845.
- Exxon Mobil : Wells Fargo changes PT $67 From $65, stays Overweight
- Ferguson: Jefferies remains in charge with a price target raised from GBp 10,581 to GBp 11,560.
- Greencore: Jefferies upgraded from buy to hold with a target of GBP 140.
- Immunovant : Truist Securities lowers PT to $24 from $48, maintains Buy rating
- Marks and Spencer: Berenberg remains Buy with a price target raised from GBP 180 to GBP 195.
- McDonald's Corporation: Barclays retains his positive opinion on the stock with a Buy rating. The target price is being increased from USD 270 to USD 283.
- Morgan Stanley : Daiwea Securities increases PT to $100 from $86, maintains Outperform rating
- Occidental Petroleum : Wells Fargo adjusts price target to $28 From $27, maintains Equal-Weight rating
- Rolls-Royce: JP Morgan stays Neutral on the stock. The target price remains unchanged at GBp 105.
- Royal Dutch Shell: Cowen starts tracking at Outperform with a target of GBp 1727.70.
- Ryanair Holdings: JP Morgan confirms his opinion on the stock and remains Neutral. The target price is unchanged and still at EUR 15.80.
- International Consolidated Airlines group: JP Morgan research considers the stock attractive and recommends it with a Buy rating. The target price remains unchanged at EUR 2.70.
- Tate & Lyle: Berenberg upgrades from Hold to Buy targeting GBp 855.
© MarketScreener.com 2021