Analyst recommendations: Apple, Bank of America, Cisco, DT Midstream, Halliburton...
Every day, find a selection of analysts' recommendations covering North America and the U.K. The list only includes companies that have been the subject of a change of opinion or price target, or a new coverage. It may be updated during the session. This information can be used to shed light on the movements of certain shares or the market sentiment on a company.
- Associated British Foods: Jefferies remains Buy with target reduced from GBp 2900 to GBp 2700.
- Apple : Wedbush reiterates Apple's outperform rating, $185 price target
- Bank of America : Odeon Capital upgrades to buy from hold, adjusts price target to $46.50 from $44.35
- Cairn Energy: Investec downgrades to hold from buy. PT up 11% to 210 pence
- Canadian Western Bank : Upgraded to Outperform at Raymond James
- Cisco : JPMorgan adjusts price target to $67 from $62, maintains overweight rating
- DT Midstream : Wells Fargo starts coverage at Overweight with $56 price target
- EasyJet: UBS is keeping its Neutral rating. The target price is lowered from GBp 862 to GBp 760.
- Eaton Corp: HSBC cut the recommendation on Eaton Corp. to hold from buy. PT down 3.3% to $153
- EOG Resources : Tudor Pickering upgrades to buy from hold, $82 price target
- Exelon: Mizuho Securities raised the recommendation to buy from neutral. PT up 4.8% to $53
- Halliburton: Halliburton : UBS raises PT to $17 From $13, maintains Sell rating
- Integer : Argus Research adjusts pt to $105 from $100, maintains buy rating
- ITM Power: Berenberg upgraded from hold to sell with a target of GBP 350.
- Next: Jefferies remains in the hold category with a target raised from GBp 8000 to GBp 8500.
- PS Business Parks: J.P. Morgan upgrades to overweight from neutral. PT up12% to $175
- S4 Capital: Jefferies remains Buy with target raised to GBP 960 from GBP 700.
© MarketScreener.com 2021