Having worked in the British, French and Swiss financial press, Romain is able to report on local and international issues, as comfortable in French as in the language of Shakespeare, Romain Fournier leads the editorial team at Marketscreener. Fine connoisseur of the English-speaking markets, Romain delivers an editorial every day on US and UK markets.
Analyst recommendations: Apple, Baidu, eBay, Tesla, Upstart...
The last selection of the week with price target increases on several stocks that have published their results, such as Upstart, which posted earnings and sales that topped estimates. Baidu sees Nomura lower its price target to $187 from $217. Cimarex gets an upgrade from Mizuho and a significant price hike.
- Apple: JP Morgan advises its customers to buy the stock. The target price remains unchanged at USD 175.
- Baidu: Nomura lowers price target to $187 from $217, keeps at neutral
- Brinker International : UBS adjusts price target to $58 from $71, maintains neutral rating
- Cimarex: Mizuho Securities raised the recommendation to buy from neutral. PT soars by 46% to $95
- Coca-Cola HBC: Jefferies remains a Hold with a target price raised from GBp 2,950 to GBp 3,000.
- Cytokinetics Incorporated : Mizuho Securities lifts price target to $45 from $36, buy rating kept
- eBay : UBS adjusts price target to $70 from $67, maintains neutral rating
- Meggitt : Investec downgrades to hold from buy, boosts pt
- National CineMedia : Barrington Research trims price target to $4.50 from $5.50, keeps outperform rating
- Palantir Technologies : Jefferies adjusts price target to $30 from $28, maintains buy rating
- Signify Health : UBS lowers price target to $27 from $31, maintains neutral rating
- Stock Spirits: Berenberg upgrades its Buy rating to Hold with a target of GBp 377.
- Tesla : UBS lifts price target to $725 from $660, maintains neutral rating
- Trane Technologies : UBS adjusts price target to $196 from $191, maintains neutral rating
- Upstart: Barclays raised the recommendation to overweight from equal-weight. PT up 29% to $230
© MarketScreener.com 2021