Analyst recommendations: American Water, Broadcom, Enerplus, Pixelworks, Verint...
After admitting that global supply chain issues were impacting operations in the U.S., Britain, Mexico and Australia, Bunzl gets a downgrade from Stifel. American Water also gets a downgrade. Meanwhile, PPL, Realogy and Tyman all receive a better recommendation.
- American Water: HSBC downgrades to hold from buy. PT up 4.3% to $190
- Broadcom : Susquehanna raises price target to $580 from $540, maintains positive rating
- Bunzl: Stifel downgrades to hold from buy. PT up 5% to 2,750 pence
- Catalent : JPMorgan adjusts price target to $155 from $140, maintains overweight rating
- Enerplus : Raymond James adjusts pt to CA$11.50 from CA$11, maintains outperform rating
- JD Sports Fashion: Berenberg remains Buy with a target price raised from GBp1,100 to GBp1,200.
- Piper Sandler : Northland adjusts price target to $161 from $135, reiterates outperform rating
- Pixelworks : Roth Capital adjusts pixelworks pt to $10 from $5, maintains buy rating
- Plug power: Wolfe Research initiated coverage with a recommendation of outperform. PT set to $34
- PPL: Wells Fargo Securities upgrades to overweight from equal-weight. PT up 16% to $34
- Realogy: Keefe, Bruyette & Woods upgrades to outperform from market perform. PT jumps 60% to $28
- Tyman: Berenberg upgraded from Hold to Buy with a target of GBP 500.
- Verint: Cowen initiates coverage at Outperform, PT $75
- Zebra Tech: Mirae Asset Daewoo initiated coverage with a recommendation of buy. PT at $740
- Zoom Video Communications : Deutsche Bank adjusts pt to $350 from $375, maintains hold rating
© MarketScreener.com 2021