Having worked in the British, French and Swiss financial press, Romain is able to report on local and international issues, as comfortable in French as in the language of Shakespeare, Romain Fournier leads the editorial team at Marketscreener. Fine connoisseur of the English-speaking markets, Romain delivers an editorial every day on US and UK markets.
Analyst recommendations: Amazon, Barclays, Comcast, Next, Pfizer...
Earnings season continues, with many analysts adjusting their recommendations. Barclays reported earnings and sales that topped estimates for the latest quarter, which led Independent research to raise the stock to Buy. Lundin Mining reported earnings and sales that topped estimates for the quarter on July 28, but was still cut to Hold at Canaccord. Wedbush hiked the price target for Taylor Morrison Home due to the announcement of double-digit community growth plans.
- Amazon.com: Jefferies is positive on the stock with a Buy rating. The target price is still set at USD 4200
- Barclays: Independent Research upgrades to buy from hold. PT up 13 % to 200 pence
- Comcast : Pivotal Research adjusts price target to $72 from $70; buy rating kept
- Croda: Barclays upgrades to equal-weight from underweight. PT up 1.5% to 8,400 pence
- Diageo: RBC is neutral and changes its target to GBp 2800 from GBp 2700.
- ExlService : Wedbush raises price target to $120 from $90, keeps neutral rating
- Facebook : Truist Securities adjusts price target to $425 from $400, reiterates buy rating
- Lancashire: HSBC downgrades to hold from buy. PT 14% up to 750 pence
- Lam Research: KGI Securities upgrades to neutral and lowers target to USD 640 from USD 770
- Lundin Mining: Canaccord Genuity cuts to hold from buy. PT up 4.3% to C$12
- Moody's: UBS upgrades from buy to neutral but raises target from USD 383 to USD 392.
- Next: Credit Suisse raised the recommendation to neutral from underperform. PT up 3.1% to 8,025 pence
- Pfizer : Morgan Stanley adjusts price target to $45 from $42, maintains equal-weight rating
- Taylor Morrison Home : Wedbush hikes pt to $46 from $38, maintains outperform rating
- T-Mobile US: Berstein is long and has raised its target to USD 175 from USD 172.
- Univest Financial: Keefe, Bruyette & Woods upgrades to outperform from market perform, adjusts pt to $32 from $29
© MarketScreener.com 2021