Having worked in the British, French and Swiss financial press, Romain is able to report on local and international issues, as comfortable in French as in the language of Shakespeare, Romain Fournier leads the editorial team at Marketscreener. Fine connoisseur of the English-speaking markets, Romain delivers an editorial every day on US and UK markets.
Analyst recommendations: Alliant Energy, Ally Financial, Alphabet, HSBC, Honest...
Kempen upgrades Big Yellow from sell to neutral, while UBS lifts Biogen to buy from neutral, citing higher-than-expected aduhelm pricing and extremely high patient-led demand. Ferrari and HSBC also get upgrades.
- Alliant Energy : UBS adjusts price target to $59 from $56, maintains neutral rating
- Ally Financial : Janney adjusts fair value estimate to $61 from $54, maintains buy rating
- Alphabet : Tigress Financial initiates stock's price target at $3,185, reiterates strong buy rating
- Big Yellow: Kempen upgrades from sell to neutral with a target of GBp 1300.
- Biogen : UBS lifts stock to buy from neutral, pt to $463 from $311
- Ferrari: Goldman Sachs upgrades its Buy rating to Sell with a target of USD 207.
- GlaxoSmithKline: Deutsche Bank retains its Sell rating. The target price continues to be set at GBp 1300.
- Halliburton : Goldman Sachs adjusts pt to $26 from $25, maintains neutral rating
- HSBC : Investec upgrades to hold rating from sell
- Ocugen : Cantor Fitzgerald adjusts pt to $4 from $11, maintains neutral rating
- Pentair : Goldman Sachs adjusts price target to $77 from $71, maintains buy rating
- North American Construction : National Bank adjusts pt to c$24 from c$23, maintains outperform rating
- The Honest Company: Loop Capital adjusts price target to $20 from $15, maintains hold rating
ę MarketScreener.com 2021