Analyst recommendations: Adobe, Broadcom, Chipotle Mexican Grill, Netflix, Vodafone...
Every day, find a selection of analysts' recommendations covering North America and the U.K. The list only includes companies that have been the subject of a change of opinion or price target, or a new coverage. It may be updated during the session. This information can be used to shed light on the movements of certain shares or the market sentiment on a company.
- 888 Holdings: Jefferies remains Buy with a price target raised from GBP 460 to GBP 480.
- Adobe : Goldman Sachs raises PT to $735 From $665, maintains Buy rating
- Broadcom : Argus raises PT to $560 from $520, keeps Buy rating
- BT Group: Bernstein resumes Market Perform with a target of GBp 170.
- California Water Service : Evercore ISI adjusts PT to $50 From $40, maintains In Line rating
- Canadian National Railway : CIBC adjusts PT to CA$170 From CA$158, maintains Outperformer rating
- Chipotle Mexican Grill : Wedbush lifts PT to $2,150 From $1,800, keeps Outperform rating
- Delek US : Morgan Stanley starts coverage at Underweight with $20 price target
- DiscoverIE: Jefferies remains Hold with a target price raised from GBp 1085 to GBp 1190.
- Impel NeuroPharma : Guggenheim adjusts impel neuropharma pt to $50 from $32, maintains buy rating
- McAfee : UBS downgrades to neutral from buy, adjusts price target to $29 from $27
- monday com: Goldman Sachs lifts PT to $415 from $365, maintains Buy rating
- Moderna : Morgan Stanley adjusts moderna pt to $337 from $190, maintains equal weight rating
- Netflix : Evercore ISI lifts PT to $695 from $635, maintains Outperform rating
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals : Morgan Stanley adjusts PT to $606 from $576, maintains Equal Weight rating
- Siemens energy: J.P. Morgan cut the recommendation on Siemens Energy AG to neutral from overweight. PT up 17% to 29 euros
- Unity Software : Goldman Sachs adjusts PT to $145 from $135, maintains Buy rating
- Universal Health: Goldman Sachs cut the recommendation on Universal Health Services Inc. Class B to sell from neutral. PT down 3.5% to $150
- Vodafone: Bernstein resumes tracking at Outperform, targeting GBp 155.
© MarketScreener.com 2021