7C Solarparken AG: target 200 MWp reached !
Bayreuth, 26.02.2020 - 7C Solarparken AG (WKN: A11QW6 / ISIN: DE000A11QW68) has grown its IPP Portfolio to the milestone level of 200 MWp through a series of new-build investments as well as acquisition of operating PV installations across Germany. Following installations have been added to the portfolio during the last few weeks:
* 0.6 MWp rooftop installation in Bernterode, Thuringia: A new-build project with components from Q-Cells and Huawei. The project enjoys a fixed feed-in tariff of EUR 84/MWh, but is not yet grid-connected.
* 0.6 MWp rooftop installation in Noßwitz, Sachsen. A new-build project with components from Canadian Solar and Huawei. The project enjoys a fixed feed-in tariff of EUR 87/MWh and has been connected to the grid since Q4'19.
* 0.7 MWp rooftop project in Luckow, Mecklenburg Vorpommern. A new-build project equipped with JA Solar and Fronius, commissioned early 2020 with a tariff of EUR 80/MWh and is awaiting its grid connection.
* A portfolio of 1.9 MWp in Parchen and Wieglitz, Saxony Anhalt. These two rooftop projects were commissioned during 2016-17 at an average tariff of 107/MWh and are equipped with Q-Cells panels and Huawei inverters.
* Freefield installations in Calbe, Saxony Anhalt with a total capacity of 2 MWp. Two PV parks have been constructed at two different locations in the same municipality and were fully developed in-house. MaxSolar GmbH acted as EPC contractor, panels of Amerisolar and Renesola were installed. Although commissioning of the plants took place in January 2020, grid connection is scheduled only within a few months. Noteworthy is that a small part of the project will sell its electricity on the market and therefore not obtain a feed-in tariff. Both projects have been built on the group's own land, i.e. part of the PV Estate portfolio.
* Acquisition of an operational rooftop portfolio of 4.4 MWp across three locations: Wittlich (close to Trier, Rhineland Palatine), Remptendorf (Thuringia) and Dessau (Saxony Anhalt). All installations were commissioned during 2018-19 with panels from Bisol and Suntech, and inverters from SMA. The installations enjoy an average tariff of ca. EUR 100/MWh. 7C Solarparken also acquired the plot of land (0.9 ha) including a logistics building in Dessau
Steven De Proost, CEO of 7C Solarparken AG, comments: "In an effort to facilitate value creation for our shareholders, we have promised to grow into a Tier-two player, meaning owning a 200 MWp IPP portfolio and/or a 200 Mio euro market cap. Measured by both metrics, we have now achieved that objective. The management's focus for 2020 will now be on integration of recent investments, optimisation of plants and further growth up till 220 MWp. Evidently, we remain on the look-out for opportunities which might bring us closer to our long-term target of 500 MWp including Asset Management."
7C Solarparken AG
An der Feuerwache 15
FON: +49 (0)921 230557-77
FAX: +49 (0)921 230557 79
26.02.2020 Dissemination of a Corporate News, transmitted by DGAP - a service of EQS Group AG.
The issuer is solely responsible for the content of this announcement.
The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases.
Archive at www.dgap.de