Today's analyst recommendations: Cisco, easyJet, L Brands, Mattel, Salesforce...
easyJet, L Brands and PPG Industries get target price increases. Hargreaves Lansdown gets a sell rating from Citigroup.
- Airbus: AlphaValue remains Buy with a price target reduced from EUR 110.40 to EUR 104.
- Cisco : Oppenheimer adjusts PT to $55 From $50, maintains Outperform rating
- easyJet: Berenberg remains long with a target price raised from GBP 960 to GBP 1000.
- GDS : Nomura adjusts Price Target to $102 From $118, keeps Buy rating
- JD.COM : JPMorgan lowers PT to $90 From $105, maintains Overweight rating
- Hargreaves Lansdown: Citigroup changes from neutral to sell, targeting GBp1560.
- L Brands : UBS increases Price Target to $102 From $96; stays Buy
- Mattel : UBS Price Target down to $25 From $22, maintains Buy rating
- PPG Industries : Royal Bank of Canada lifts PT on PPG Industries to $193 From $180, maintains Overweight rating
- Salesforce: Goldman Sachs retains his positive opinion on the stock with a Buy rating. The target price is still set at USD 315.
- Travis Perkins: Morgan Stanley resumes its Overweight rating with a target of GBp 2,000.
© MarketScreener.com 2021