Today's analyst recommendations: Burberry, MetLife, Nielsen, Lowe's, Ryanair...
We end the week with Credit Suisse raising Metlife's price target after 'Robust' Q1 EPS beat. Goldman Sachs upgrades LVMH to buy but turning negative on Danone, reducing its price target. Despite the disappointing performance of Burberry in the first quarter, Jefferies slightly raised its price target.
- American Well : Credit Suisse lowers Price Target to $17.50 from $23, stays Neutral
- Bayer: Warburg Research emains Neutral. The target price is unchanged at EUR 74.
- Burberry: Jefferies remains Hold with target price raised to GBP 2100 from GBP 2050.
- Compass: Jefferies remains a Hold with a target price raised from GBp 1430 to GBp 1440.
- Danone: Goldman Sachs upgraded from neutral to sell with a target price of EUR 53.
- Diamondback Energy : Siebert Williams Shank lifts PT to $122 From $91, keeps Buy rating
- Haemonetics : Needham lowers Price Target to $86 From $108 on disappointing EPS guidance , keeps Buy rating
- Hugo Boss: LBBW upgrades from buy to hold with EUR 45 target.
- The Home Depot : Gordon Haskett raises PT to $374 From $316, maintains Buy rating
- MetLife : Credit Suisse ups PT to $68 from $55 , keeps Outperform rating
- Nielsen : BMO Capital adjust PT to $33 From $30, remains Outperform
- Laredo Petroleum : Siebert Williams Shank upgrades to Buy From Hold, Adjusts PT to $66 From $40
- Lowe's : Oppenheimer upgrades to Outperform from Perform, sets $235 Price Target
- LVMH: Goldman Sachs remains Buy with a price target raised from EUR 660 to EUR 700.
- Prudential Financial : Evercore ISI rise Price Target to $102 From $96, maintains In-Line rating
- Ryanair Holdings: Credit Suisse maintains his Buy rating on the stock. The target price remains unchanged at EUR 17.91.
- Sage Group: J.P. Morgan upgraded from Underweight to Neutral, targeting GBP 630.
- Spirax: Goldman Sachs changes from sell to neutral with a target of GBp 11,400.
- Wendy's : Goldman Sachs raises PT to $24 From $22, stays Neutral
© MarketScreener.com 2021