Having worked in the British, French and Swiss financial press, Romain is able to report on local and international issues, as comfortable in French as in the language of Shakespeare, Romain Fournier leads the editorial team at Marketscreener. Fine connoisseur of the English-speaking markets, Romain delivers an editorial every day on US and UK markets.
Analyst recommendations: Crowdstrike, Fortinet, Hiscox, L Brands, Nasdaq 100....
Oppenheimer downgrades Glaukos and raises its price target on stocks such as Goldman Sachs, Intuitive Surgical, Asana, Carlisle and Fortinet. Citigroup starts tracking Hiscox at neutral. In the hospitality sector, Deutsche Bank upgrades InterContinental Hotels.
- Admiral: Berenberg maintains a hold rating with a price target raised from GBp 2,758 to 2,938.
- Asana : Oppenheimer adjusts pt to $77 from $43, maintains outperform rating
- Beazley: Citigroup initiates coverage with a Buy rating.
- Carlisle Companies Incorporated : Oppenheimer adjusts price target to $220 from $210, keeps outperform rating
- CrowdStrike : Oppenheimer adjusts pt to $300 from $225, maintains outperform rating
- The Estee Lauder Companies : Societe Generale starts at hold with $335 price target
- Focus Financial Partners : Oppenheimer adjusts pt to $64 from $63, maintains outperform rating
- Fortinet : Oppenheimer lifts pt to $300 from $225, maintains outperform rating
- Glaukos : Oppenheimer downgrades to perform from outperform
- Goldman Sachs : Oppenheimer raises price target to $540 from $493, keeps outperform rating
- Hiscox: Citigroup starts tracking at neutral with a target of GBp 910.
- InterContinental Hotels: Deutsche Bank upgrades from Hold to Buy targeting GBp5,600.
- Intuitive Surgical : Goldman Sachs lifts price target to $1,090 from $953, keeps buy rating
- L Brands : Telsey Advisory Group adjusts price target to $79 from $65, maintains market perform rating
- Paccar: Wolfe Research upgrades to peerperform from underperform.
- Palo Alto : Oppenheimer adjusts pt to $450 from $420, maintains outperform rating
- PepsiCo : Barclays raises price target to $165 from $155, maintains overweight rating
- NASDAQ 100 : Oppenheimer adjusts pt to $195 from $182, maintains outperform rating
- Tullow Oil: Berenberg remains at Hold with a price target raised from GBP 45 to GBP 50.
© MarketScreener.com 2021