Having worked in the British, French and Swiss financial press, Romain is able to report on local and international issues, as comfortable in French as in the language of Shakespeare, Romain Fournier leads the editorial team at Marketscreener. Fine connoisseur of the English-speaking markets, Romain delivers an editorial every day on US and UK markets.
Analyst recommendations: Apple, Goldman Sachs, Netflix, S&P Global, UnitedHealth...
Every day, find a selection of analysts' recommendations covering North America and the UK. The list only includes companies that have been the subject of a change of opinion or price target, or a new coverage. It may be updated during the session. This information can be used to shed light on the movements of certain shares or the market sentiment on a company.
- Albemarle: RBC Capital Markets raised its recommendation to outperform from sector perform. PT up 18% to $280
- Apple: JP Morgan maintains its recommendation on the stock with a Buy rating. The target price is unchanged at USD 180.
- Aston Martin Lagonda: Jefferies resumes tracking at Hold with a GBp 2,000 target.
- Crown Castle: Credit Suisse upgrades to outperform from neutral. PT up 16% to $195
- Duke Energy: JPMorgan lowers price target to $108 from $113, maintains neutral rating
- EasyJet: Berenberg upgrades from hold to buy with a target of GBp 800.
- Eagle Materials: Exane BNP Paribas cut the recommendation to neutral from outperform. PT up 10% to $159.50
- Xcel Energy: Morgan Stanley upgrades to equal-weight from underweight. PT up 0.5% to $65
- Eversource: Morgan Stanley upgrades to equal-weight from underweight. PT inches up 0.7% to $86
- Goldman Sachs: RBC Capital adjusts price target to $435 from $370, maintains sector perform rating
- Hikma: Morgan Stanley upgrades its in-line weighting to Overweight with a target of GBP 2,800.
- IHS Markit: BMO Capital adjusts price target to $142 from $128, maintains market perform rating
- Netflix: UBS adjusts price target to $720 from $620 on rising subscriptions, keeps buy rating
- Otis Worldwide: Vertical Research raises price target to $100 from $90, maintains buy rating
- Pearson: Berenberg upgraded from sell to hold with a target of GBP 590.
- Royal Dutch Shell: HSBC upgraded from Hold to Buy with a target of GBP 1,795.
- SBA Communications: Credit Suisse upgrades to outperform from neutral. PT up 19% to $384
- State Street: DA Davidson adjusts price target for state street to $104 from $91, maintains buy rating
- S&P Global: BMO Capital adjusts price target to $507 from $460, maintains outperform rating
- Truist Financial: Jefferies Adjusts Price Target for Truist Financial to $68 From $66, Maintains Hold Rating
- UnitedHealth : Bernstein adjusts price target to $508 from $489, maintains outperform rating
- Wizz Air: Berenberg upgrades from buy to hold with a target of GBP 5,200.
- Zillow : Piper Sandler adjusts pt to $117 from $174, maintains overweight rating
© MarketScreener.com 2021