Having worked in the British, French and Swiss financial press, Romain is able to report on local and international issues, as comfortable in French as in the language of Shakespeare, Romain Fournier leads the editorial team at Marketscreener. Fine connoisseur of the English-speaking markets, Romain delivers an editorial every day on US and UK markets.
Analyst recommendations: AT&T, BancorpSouth Bank, CMO Group, Magnite, Textron...
Every day, find a selection of analysts' recommendations covering the US, Canada and UK markets. The list only includes companies that have been the subject of a change of opinion or price target, or a new coverage. It may be updated during the session. This information is used to shed light on the movements of certain stocks or the market sentiment on a company.
- Adagio Therapeutics : Jefferies starts adagio therapeutics at buy with $60 price target
- Alliance Data : BofA Securities upgrades to buy from neutral; price target is $121
- AppLovin : Macquarie initiates coverage at Outperform with $90 Price Target
- AT&T : Citigroup adjusts price target to $32 from $34, reiterates buy rating
- BancorpSouth Bank : Raymond James upgrades to Strong Buy from Outperform; Price Target is $36
- CMO Group: Liberum starts tracking as Buy with a target of GBP 230.
- Dianomi: Liberum initiates a buy rating on the stock, targeting GBp 410.
- Eagle Materials: Berenberg upgrades to buy from hold. PT jumps 18% to $185
- Indivior: Jefferies remains Buy with a price target raised from GBP 220 to GBP 260.
- Intercontinental Hotels: Societe Generale upgraded from hold to buy with a target of GBp 5710.
- Magnite : Macquarie starts coverage at outperform with $39 price target
- PubMatic : Macquarie initiates coverage at outperform with $37 price target
- Reach Plc: Liberum starts tracking as Buy, targeting GBP 475.
- RedHill Biopharma : Cantor Fitzgerald starts at overweight with $22 price target
- Synaptics Incorporated : KeyBanc adjusts price target to $220 from $190, keeps overweight rating
- Textron : Cowen raises to outperform from market perform, price target to $95 from $75
- The Weir Group: Peel Hunt upgrades from Hold to Buy with a target of GBP 2,250.
- Tyler Tech: BTIG LLC raised the recommendation to buy from neutral. PT up 23 % to $585
- Zoom Video Communications : KeyBanc adjusts price target to $398 from $428, keeps overweight rating
© MarketScreener.com 2021